We are looking for a Caretaker to help service the hall for our hirers, mostly at weekends. Ideally, we would like the candidate to start as soon as possible.
- Opening and closing the hall for hirers
- Ensure the hall is secure after bookings
- Assisting with preparations for bookings (moving chairs and tables as necessary)
- Ensuring that health and safety issues and licensing requirements are adhered to
- Ad hoc tasks in line with your main duties , such as basic repairs
- To assist the Chair, Committee and administration staff in the supervision and day- to-day management and running of the Community Hall.
Interested?! Call Clair or Michael for an informal discussion.
Call 020 7498 8984 and leave your name and number, or send a CV and covering letter outlining your experience and suitability for the job.