We’ve been operational again for about a month now and it’s fantastic to be back. We’d like to give a big shout out to Lambeth Council for helping us resolve a few maintenance issues to make sure that the facilities are in the best possible condition for all of our users. The immediate plans now include
- strengthening the management committee, and particularly recruiting LOCAL members
- appointing a new caretaker
- working with Lambeth to develop and improve what’s on offer at the hall
- planning on long-term improvements to the building,
- working towards charitable status for our management committee
If you’d like to get involved, we’d love to hear from you.